Please click here to contribute online
You may make an on-line contribution or payment to the Congregational Church of South Dartmouth, either one-time or recurring, scheduled either for today or in the future.
- On the right side of the page, in the “New Members” box, click on “Create Profile.”
- Enter your e-mail address and click “Continue.”
- Fill in your name, address, phone number, and a password of your choice.
- To set up a contribution or payment, click on “Add transaction.”
- Enter your payment amount, its purpose(s), and indicate whether your payment is a one-time or recurring payment.
- For each payment, please enter the amount and purpose(s), including any notes in the memo field to the right of each amount.
- Pledge / Contribution – for unrestricted pledge payments or other unrestricted contributions
- Mission Pledge / Contribution – for contributions to our Missions & Outreach Funds
- Special Offering – for offerings such as One Great Hour of Sharing, Neighbors in Need, etc. Please be sure to include the specific offering in the memo field.
- Other – for anything else. Please use the memo field to note the purpose.
- If you are setting up recurring monthly payments, it would be most efficient if you would choose the 17th of the month, or if you prefer weekly payments, to choose Mondays. That way, our receipts are consolidated, reducing administrative time and fees. For recurring Children’s Circle tuition payments, please schedule them for the 1st of each month. Of course, we will accept your payment on any day!
- On the next screen, you will be asked for your Bank Routing Number and checking account number, as shown at the bottom of your checks.
- Click “Process” to set up the transaction.
Note that, if necessary, you may log on to your account and cancel your scheduled transactions as long as you
do so at least a few days before the scheduled date.
Your contribution will be deducted from your bank account and electronically deposited into the church
account. It’s convenient, efficient, and entirely paperless. You will receive an automatic confirmation via email.
Thank you for your generous and faithful support of the mission and ministry of the Congregational Church of